The Mother to Mother Midwives support breastfeeding and have a considerable amount of experience troubleshooting and helping with breastfeeding. We visit you 3 times at home in the first postpartum week. We are also on call for you 24/7 after birth to ensure sure you and your baby are thriving and to help with any breastfeeding bumps in the road.
Breastfeeding and Mothering Group, Wed 11:00-12:30
4205 Park Blvd, San Diego, CA 92103
Led by CLE, Meghan Johnstone
Open to the Public – Walk-Ins Welcome
Contact: 619-220-8189 office; 619-297-2229 midwife on call; email@example.com
Just bring your baby and your questions !
Weigh your baby, chat with a professional and meet other mothers in your community.
- Pre/Post feed weights
- Supply Issues
- Difficulty latching
- Concerns about weight gain
- Returning to work and pumping schedule
- Breastfeeding supplies for sale at Mother to Mother Midwifery
- Japanese breast massage for engorged breasts by appointment.
- Hygeia Electronic breast pump referrals covered by insurance www.hygeiababy.com
- Referrals for breastmilk donors
- Legendairy Milk Supplier
To ensure privacy for our breastfeeding mothers, no partners please.