The Mother to Mother Midwives support breastfeeding and have a considerable amount of experience troubleshooting and helping with breastfeeding. We visit you 3 times at home in the first postpartum week. We are also on call for you 24/7 after birth to ensure sure you and your baby are thriving and to help with any breastfeeding bumps in the road.
Breastfeeding and Mothering Group
Wednesdays 10:30am – 12:00pm
at Trolley Barn Park
Led by CLE, Meghan Johnstone
Open to the Public – Walk-Ins Welcome
Contact: 619-220-8189 office; 619-297-2229 midwife on-call; email@example.com
Just bring your baby and your questions!
Chat with a professional and meet other mothers in your community.
- Supply Issues
- Difficulty latching
- Concerns about weight gain
- Returning to work and pumping schedule
- Breastfeeding supplies for sale at Mother to Mother Midwifery
- Hygeia Electronic breast pump referrals covered by insurance www.hygeiababy.com
- Referrals for breastmilk donors
- Legendairy Milk Supplier
To ensure privacy for our breastfeeding mothers, no partners please.