Mother to Mother Midwives support breastfeeding and have a considerable amount of experience troubleshooting and helping with breastfeeding. We visit you 3 times at home in the first postpartum week. We are also on call for you 24/7 after birth to ensure sure you and your baby are thriving and to help with any breastfeeding bumps in the road.
Free Breastfeeding and New Mama’s Support Group open to everyone every Wednesday from 11am-1230pm led by CLE Meghan Johnstone and currently held at Nature’s Whisper Yoga Studio (our neighbor).
Breastfeeding Support Group, Wed 11:00-12:30
4205 Park Blvd, San Diego, CA 92103
Open to the Public
Walk-Ins are Welcome
Wednesdays 11:00 to 12:30
Contact: 619-220-8189 office; 619-297-2229 midwife on call; firstname.lastname@example.org
Just bring your baby and your questions !
Weigh your baby, chat with a professional and meet other mothers in your community.
- Pre/Post feed weights
- Supply Issues
- Difficulty latching
- Concerns about weight gain
- Returning to work and pumping schedule
- Meet other Moms
- Breastfeeding supplies for sale at Mother to Mother Midwifery
- Galactagogue recommendations and prescriptions for Domperidone
- Japanese breast massage for engorged breasts by appointment.
- Hygeia Electronic breast pump referrals covered by insurance www.hygeiababy.com
- Referrals for breastmilk donors
- Legendairy Milk Supplier
To ensure privacy for our breastfeeding mothers, no partners please.