For our clients, Mother to Mother Midwives support breastfeeding and have a considerable amount of experience troubleshooting and helping with breastfeeding. We visit you 3 times at home in the first postpartum week. We are also on call for you 24/7 after birth to ensure sure you and your baby are thriving and to help with any breastfeeding bumps in the road.
For ongoing support, we are very fortunate to sponsor a weekly breastfeeding support group.
Our midwives run a public breastfeeding group weekly on Wednesdays 10am-12pm at 1816 Howard Ave. Your insurance will be billed for these sessions, but there is no charge for those without insurance. This group is open to the public. Insurance co-pays are $1.
Wednesdays – 10AM to Noon at 1816 Howard Ave, San Diego CA 92103
Open to the Public
Walk-Ins are Welcome
Contact: 619-220-8189 office; 619-297-2229 midwife on call; email@example.com
Just bring your baby and your questions !
Weigh your baby, chat with a professional and meet other mothers in your community.
- Pre/Post feed weights
- Supply Issues
- Difficulty latching
- Concerns about weight gain
- Returning to work and pumping schedule
- Meet other Moms
- Breastfeeding supplies for sale at Mother to Mother Midwifery
- Galactagogue recommendations and prescriptions for Domperidone
- Japanese breast massage for engorged breasts by appointment with Kayti Buehler, California Licensed Midwife
- Hygeia Electronic breast pump referrals covered by insurance www.hygeiababy.com
- Referrals for breastmilk donors
To ensure privacy for our breastfeeding mothers, no partners please.