For our clients, Mother to Mother Midwives support breastfeeding and have a considerable amount of experience troubleshooting and helping with breastfeeding. We visit you 3 times at home in the first postpartum week. We are also on call for you 24/7 after birth to ensure sure you and your baby are thriving and to help with any breastfeeding bumps in the road.
For ongoing support, we are very fortunate to sponsor a weekly breastfeeding support group Wednesday’s 10-12. Experienced mothers hostess lactation consultants in training every week at our office.
Experienced mothers hostess a weekly public breastfeeding support group at 1816 Howard Ave, Wednesday’s 10:00-12:00 with IBLC candidate, Paris Jeske.
Howard Ave, San Diego CA 92103
Open to the Public
Walk-Ins are Welcome
Contact: 619-220-8189 office; 619-297-2229 midwife on call; email@example.com
Just bring your baby and your questions !
Weigh your baby, chat with a professional and meet other mothers in your community.
- Pre/Post feed weights
- Supply Issues
- Difficulty latching
- Concerns about weight gain
- Returning to work and pumping schedule
- Meet other Moms
- Breastfeeding supplies for sale at Mother to Mother Midwifery
- Galactagogue recommendations and prescriptions for Domperidone
- Japanese breast massage for engorged breasts by appointment with Kayti Buehler, California Licensed Midwife
- Hygeia Electronic breast pump referrals covered by insurance www.hygeiababy.com
- Referrals for breastmilk donors
- Legendary Milk Supplier
To ensure privacy for our breastfeeding mothers, no partners please.